SP Calendar Pro
This library has zero dependencies, not even jQuery. The ajax requests are done using SOAP, because as far as I know expanded recurring calendar events can only be returned with SOAP (not JSOM or REST, for whatever reason).
SP Calendar Pro key features:
- Collects single and/or recurring calendar events.
- Easily converts datetime information from a SharePoint list form into JS date objects.
- Provides convenient methods to process various datetime comparison operations. Easily checks for whether user provided datetimes pose time conflicts, match datetimes, same dates, etc.
- Basic ‘where’ operator to make simple comparisons.
- Returns calendar events that occur after a specific date.
- Collects regular list items in a similar manner as calendar events.
- Has option to disable the often unwanted drag and drop feature on calendars.
- Allows the user to specify which list field items should be returned.